Welcome to my blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This blog is specifically for questions, whether religious, random, political, or whatever. I like questions; what can I say? Feel free to comment, or whatever. Enjoy.
~Jabby~

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fourth Question: God's love

God's love is absolutely amazing as shown in John 3:16, and, of course, other verses. But, I can't seem to find a verse stating why God loves us. And seriously, why would God, the Maker of the universe, love us, sinners not even worth God's time? He's amazing, we're not. He's all knowing, we have little knowledge. He made the universe, we live in His universe. His love is more than our love could ever be. All in all, of course, God is way above us. Question:
1.) Why would God love us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Adore God. I have tons of questions, tons of vents, and tons of poetry.