Welcome to my blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This blog is specifically for questions, whether religious, random, political, or whatever. I like questions; what can I say? Feel free to comment, or whatever. Enjoy.
~Jabby~

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Third Question: Life

Last Sunday, I went to Sunday School for the first time in... three months. The question/topic was,"What are we supposed to do in life?" or something near those words. The class used Ecclesiastes 1:1-12 and 12:8-14. We received the answer in chapter 12. Fear God and follow His commandments. But now, I really feel like life is REALLY meaningless; because everyday, every week, every month is a schedule. It's so common, and I'm probably not the only one who feels like it. Question time!
1.) Why does life seem so meaningless?
2.) Schedules, schedules, schedules. Why why why? Is there ANY way to break from the schedules?
3.) I know we're supposed to fear God, and do follow His commandments, but is there more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Adore God. I have tons of questions, tons of vents, and tons of poetry.