I found the answers, and it wasn't from any person. It was from God. I had been asking God to show me the answer to my questions. I wanted to know, I was dying to know the truth!
I was dancing with my teddy bear in my room to Christmas music when I figured it out.(Yeah, I'm sad, but I was trying to get into the Christmas spirit!) With the last few days of myself asking God over and over again, it totally hit me. God himself put this in my heart.
The Answer: I don't need to celebrate Christ's birth on December 25th like everyone does. Sure, it seems Christian--and I bet it is-- but I don't have to follow the crowd. I should celebrate Christ's birth everyday! Why? Because if He hadn't been born, I wouldn't be saved; He wouldn't have died; my sin wouldn't be paid! I never really stopped to thank Christ for being born, I only thanked Him for dying. But it was His decision to come down in the flesh to save me. And, why should I care if my parents don't celebrate Christmas? That's their decision. I only need to worry about me and what God thinks. Now, I'm not sure if December 25th is Christ's actual birthdate, if it isn't then okay.
Good question! Great answer!
God bless. And Mele Kalikimaka! :)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- SlightlyConfounded
- Fourteen. Adore God. I have tons of questions, tons of vents, and tons of poetry.
No comments:
Post a Comment