Welcome to my blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This blog is specifically for questions, whether religious, random, political, or whatever. I like questions; what can I say? Feel free to comment, or whatever. Enjoy.
~Jabby~

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Second question: Drinking and Alcohol

Everyone who knows me well enough knows that my father is an addicted drinker. It's scary to live with an alcoholic because of the many dangers that they oppose. It confuses me about how someone could drink something that smells and tastes that disgusting!(I have smelled beer before and accidentally drunk my mum's wine, because I thought it was water.)
Onto my questions!
1.) Why do people drink? For pleasure? Pain?Alcohol is the most used depressant.
2.) Why the heck did someone make alcohol(beer mainly)?
3.) Do alcoholics know and understand the pain and hurt they cause around others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Adore God. I have tons of questions, tons of vents, and tons of poetry.