Welcome to my blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! This blog is specifically for questions, whether religious, random, political, or whatever. I like questions; what can I say? Feel free to comment, or whatever. Enjoy.
~Jabby~

Friday, December 18, 2009

First Question: Christmas

As growing up in a Christian/non-Christian home, my family and I never celebrated Christmas. Sure, we did receive presents and we stated,"Merry Christmas!", but we never looked in God's Word to celebrate Christ's birthday, nor did we put up a Christmas tree(this tradition recently started) When I was little, I would ask my mum and dad about this birth of our Saviour, and they would merely state this that was a tradition started by others.
Now that I'm older and suddenly find myself confounded, I now search for answers of this birth of my Saviour.
  1. If this was a tradition started by others, why did they choose December 25th?
  2. If this birth was true and was dated exactly on December 25th, why do my parents not believe even when calling themselves "Christians"?
  3. If God wanted us to celebrate His Son's birthday, wouldn't He had been significant on the date in His Word?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Adore God. I have tons of questions, tons of vents, and tons of poetry.